We recognise the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site. This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and our customers’ needs.
- Who We Are
- Stephen Moore Architectural Services is a company offering architectural services. Our company address is 3 Sunny Grove, Costessey, Norwich, Norfolk NR5 0EJ.
- What Personal Data do we collect?
- Stephen Moore Architectural Services collects different types of Personal Data including your name, address, telephone number and email address. This information can be collected via phone, e-mail, our website or during appointments. As such we have a duty of care and obligation under the law to treat the data we collect with care and will be kept confidential. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
- How do we use your Data
- Stephen Moore Architectural Services will process the information you provide us in the manner compatible with the GDPR at all times. We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date and not keep it for longer than is necessary or in accordance with the data law. The time frame of keeping the data could be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. We collect and process your personal data either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you or replying to emails from you and comments left on projects and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our service.
You will have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request we delete it.
- Security of Data
- Data security is very important to us and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected.
We will use technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data.
1. Unique usernames and passwords for each account we use.
2. Data is secured on a dedicated system behind managed antivirus software/firewall.
3. Nightly backups of data to ensure no data is lost.
Along with these we have enforced new policies and procedures to further protect the data including GDPR training for current employees and an induction program for new employees so protecting your data stays a priority.
- Do we share your data?
- In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which can include personal data, for example, if we were involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or government authority.
To fulfil the agreed contract, details will be forwarded to relevant bodies for planning or building control applications and where necessary we will contact third parties to supply services on your behalf to obtain structural calculations, energy calculations or arboriculturist reports etc. Where any of your data is required for such purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under law.
- If you think we have incorrect information or you would like a copy of the information we hold about you:-
- If you believe that the information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible on the address below. We will promptly correct the data which is found to be incorrect.
If you would like to request the information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 or have any queries, please contact:-
Stephen Moore Architectural Services
3 Sunny Grove
Telephone: 01603 446982